On a walk though of a manufacturing plant we found asbestos containing thermal system insulation (TSI) and debris on the floor. We collected samples and then confirmed the material to be asbestos containing. These rooms and equipment have now been scheduled for removal and replacement.
We offer the following Industrial Health & Safety services…
- Indoor Air Quality Investigations
- LEED Indoor Air Quality Services
- Turnkey Mold Solutions
- Industrial Hygiene Services
- Chemical exposure monitoring for Organics (i.e. solvents, etc.), Heavy Metals (i.e. Lead, etc.), Toxic substances (i.e. Asbestos), etc.
- Noise Testing
- OSHA Audits/Inspections
- OSHA enforcement liaison
- Employee Training Programs
- Site-Specific OSHA Programs
Contact us Today for a Free Consultation!
About Environmental Risk Management
1-Source Turnkey Environmental & Safety Services
Since 1989, Environmental Risk Management has been providing responsive, client focused 1-source turnkey solutions for a wide variety of environmental safety challenges. With our experience and extensive network of diverse internal and external resources, our clients trust us to provide quality Environmental & Safety Services for their businesses.Environmental Risk Management has a main corporate office located in Greater Cincinnati and satellite locations to national accounts.
We Are Experienced and Certified
Jim Davis, a former EPA compliance inspector founded Environmental Risk Management, Inc. in 1989. All field/analytical procedures performed are NIOSH, AIHA, EPA, ASTM and/or state approved. We provide you with cost-effective practical solutions.
Benefits and Advantages to Using Environmental Risk Management for Your Next Project
- 100% risk free guarantee!
- Outstanding Service and Follow-up
- Comprehensive Documentation